Thursday, April 15, 2010

tides are wrong

I was hoping to take supplies over by boat..but low tide means I can't get out of the harbour till after lunch. So it means I pack stuff down the boardwalk. Did four trips...packing 1x8 cedar for the roofing. I came back for lunch and met Jana and the kids heading out the door. They are going to the beach. As I sit here making KD I can see Jana,Liam,Sydney,Mya,Lilly,Shannon and a random dog playing on the beach. The tide is really low and the sunny is very warm. They are gonna have a fun afternoon. She took the camera..so stay tuned for pics. Dad will be working on the cabin roof. I took the tarp off and hope to have it fully wrapped and strapped by dinnner time.Tomorrow it is supposed to rain and it would be nice to have the roof part done before then. I really should be taking the boat load of supplies around today..it is very nice and calm out there.

1 comment:

  1. Dah Jon! even your mother knows enough to check the tide charts?

    ReplyDelete