Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ons Tweede Huis..intro


this is a record of the comings and goings of the Seinen's at Oona River. For ten glorious years we have been chopping..digging..splitting..packing..lifting..ripping..hacking..carving.. into a little piece of BC westcoast. Old Man Seinen has blazed a trail for us all. He has laid the ground work; creating opportunitues that other familes just dream about. Mother dearest has done a bang up job of documenting the first ten years with multiple photo albums.
Now it is time for the next generation to take over. Get out of the way old foggies cause the kids are taking over.
ONS TWEEDE HUIS (dutch "our second home") is a name meant to honour our heritage and confuse visitors.

3 comments:

  1. I finally know what ons tweede huis means! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and all the photos! I think we need to move to Una River! The cabin looks just perfect and the family looks beautiful as always. Who's the photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options
    out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Also visit my blog ... learn more here

    ReplyDelete