Tuesday, May 11, 2010

lunch time



Just came in for lunch. Now I have too wait around for the batteries to charge so I can go back too work. Jana and the kids are having a picnic in Jan Lemon's garden. Jan has her 5yr old grand daughter here..so it is someone new for Liam too pester. Mya and Lily have been gone for 3 days (back today) so he is glad to have a new little friend around. Weather is getting a little breezy but still very nice and sunny. Work is coming along. Finished the staircase..(will need a little sanding or staining eventually) now to start framing and putting in the windows upstairs. The orange truck didn't start this morning (maybe out of gas) so I had too walk. (17 minutes). I normally walk unless I have some stuff to pack down. I had pre-cut and sanded all the stair steps here and was hoping to drive.....but they fit in my backpack. Will go out now and try to fix it.

5 comments:

  1. Looks real nice Jon, you and the family will get to sleep in your cabin I am sure, before you have to leave Oona...

    Dad's busy rebuilding our deck, so it is safe for grandchildren to lean on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tall did we make those crossbeams up stairs, can you walk under them no problem?

    Uncle E

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah you can walk under them in the middle no problem...but I did whack my head on the sides a few times today.

    jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo! Feel free to use the skookum white VW Jetta if need be... it is parked at the breakwater. It won't hold much inside but you could tie planks etc onto the roof etc. Courts

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks but I worked some magic and got the truck running...

    jon

    ReplyDelete