Monday, April 18, 2011

today in "quotes"






Jana "is that snow?"
Liam "I want rice, broccoli, pancakes, juice and peanut butter for breakfast"
Sydney "Bobby" (she has a book about Bobby the Bee)
Jon "yup that's snow"
Jana "those holes drilled in the floor...really make the upstairs warmer"
Sydney "Maya"
Jon "was snowing so hard I didn't dare come out in the skiff"
Liam "Every time we got outside it's starts snowing"
Sydney "More" (crackers with peanut butter and honey)
Jana " Quesidillas for lunch"
Jana "GO TO SLEEP!!!"
Sydney "ning a ning a" (what she calls her blanket)
Liam "looks like a perfect time for finding pinching crabs"
Jana "GO TO SLEEP"
Jon " Liam can you bring me the prawn trap"
Jon "&8%^ this is a big tree"
Jon "not snow again"
Syndey "waaa waaa (wakes up from nap crying)
Liam "hey guys it looks like a perfect time to find pinching crabs"
Jana " you kids can have a picnic here it's mostly out of the snow"
Sydney "waaa waaa" ( Liam didn't share the picnic snack)
Jon "Hey Jana..thanks for helping me build this bench"
Liam "anyone want to go look for pinching crabs"
Syndey "pee" (potty training still working..mostly)
Jana "Beans and Potatoes for Dinner!!"
Liam "hey guys I got an idea..lets go look for pinching crabs"
Jon " ok..but only flipping 2 rocks"
Liam "4"
Syndey, Jon, Liam "thanks for dinner mom"
Syndey "Bobby, Bobby.Bobby"
Liam " I peed in my pants a little bit.....cause I was having so much fun outside I forgot"
Jon "%^&#$$%"
Syndey "ning a ning a"
Liam " Syndey keeps waking me up"
Jon & Jana "Go to Sleep"



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are all stuck in some small room or something. I like all the quotes, shows how close your all getting, cute little family.

    That tree is huge, Jana and Liam were tiny beside it. Good luck. Just cut 8 foot chunks and make them into little one piece rooms, that transport them into place and ta-da pre-fabricated modular cabins... it's the future!

    Uncle E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo- I like Eric's modern pre fab idea. I;m still trying to wrap my brain around the size of that tree- Josh and I sat for a while last night trying to think of what Jon was going to build out of it...

    Have fun looking for pinching crabs today...and tomorrow, and ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the blogs coming, we love to read about your adventures! Have fun with the tree!
    Travis and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are going nuts...join the club!

    love and, miss you...m.seinen

    if you need a break go visit my cabin with a good book..

    ReplyDelete