Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pink





Yup that's the new colour of our cabin..pink. I was hoping for at least blue or maybe even yellow. But we are going to have to settle for pink. We have been busy tacking sheets of styrofoam all over our cabin. Jana is on a mission to plug every little drafty mouse hole she can find. We also got some benches made. Is very nice to finally have somewhere to sit comfortably. Now to build the kitchen table. Better start looking for some funky driftwood. Power has been out for a few days here in Oona River. Doesn't effect us too much. But I have been hoping to borrow a table saw....they don't work to good without power. Still hasn't rained more than a few drops in the past week. Normally I wouldn't complain..but I really want to test my new gutter system. I did do a little work to the gravity feed water system Opa Seinen setup. I managed to get some water flowing..but hardly any pressure..as soon as you lift the line 2 feet up it dies. Guess we need more water line higher up the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment