Monday, June 7, 2010

moved in



Well we made it too the cabin. Two heaping loads in the skiff. And Jana had to run back to the suite to pick up a few things. But by lunch time we had everything scattered about "ons tweede huis". Going to take a few days to get everything set up. That's half the fun. Dad and I went fishing for the afternoon. Caught too small spring salmon. I finally got a salmon worth keeping. I finally got the laptop dug out at 10 pm. The only place I can find a good connection is on the beach. This is a pretty sweet spot to send out a posting. But the sun has set and the bugs are eating me alive. Sorry no pics either. In a day or two we should get this figured out. Now too see how cold are cabin gets tonight....
adios!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Fish Jon! Looks a little patchy, but probably still tasted good. Still waiting to put an offer in on a house, lots of questions and decisions.

    Uncle Eric

    ReplyDelete