Sunday, April 21, 2013

Guys Trip

It's been a long time since I updated this blog. Some how it hasn't been a real priority the last year. But now that our son Sawyer is doing so well. I hope to update it a bunch. Sawyer  charged through heart surgery like a champ He  is quickly growing up to be quite the character. Lots of big smiles and mischievous grins. He is just learning to walk now so he is already to start exploring the beach. Hopefully we can get him potty trained so there isn't anymore cloth diapers to scrub in the surf :).
I will give little summary of the past year comings and going's at Ons Tweede Huis

Somehow I convinced a bunch of guys..trip to the cabin would be a good way to spend a long weekend. Well I ended up with quite the group  of us. Ages 10- Grandpa. Lots of  great energy. Pretty Much the worst possible weather. But everyone still seemed to have a good time. Not much for fishing. Too Much rain and wind. I love taking people to the ocean for their first time..especially kids. They are so curious and there is so much to discover.


2 comments:

  1. A bunch of guys..trip to the cabin would be a good way to spend a long weekend.I think,It was very interesting and enjoyable for that guys trip. I also love taking people to the ocean for their first time..especially kids.vin rejser moldova

    ReplyDelete